last monday, we met Titi, who was about getting married and an issue of miscalculated menstrual calendar , she turned to her pharmacist and friend, who also turned to norethsterone.
Norethisterone, a progesterone is widely known as the period delay pill. It comes in handy and can be obtained OTC when ladies don’t want a messy red day to spoil their fun as in the case of Titi, her wedding and honey moon. Norethisterone tabs taken 5mg 3 times daily starting three days before the first day of period can delay period for as long as you take it but not exceeding 17days at which it is no longer safe. Period generally returns 3days after the last dose.
TEN FACTS ABOUT MENSTRUATION
- In the past, Christian churches refused communion to menstruating women.
- In Hong Kong, an Indonesian maid added her menstrual blood to her employer’s food in an attempt to improve their relationship.
- The only mammals to undergo menopause are elephants, humpback whales, and human females1.A woman
- will spend approximately 3,500 days menstruating
- Smoking cigarettes can kill a woman’s eggs and cause menstrual periods to stop prematurely
- An entire menstrual period usually releases less than half a cup of blood, including clots.
- The Romans attributed the deformity of the god Vulcan to the menstrual intercourse
- A New Guinea man divorced his wife because she slept on his blanket while menstruating. He later killed her with an ax.
- Menstrual blood was thought to cure warts, birthmarks, gout, goiters, hemorrhoids, epilepsy, worms, leprosy, and headaches. It was also used in love charms, could ward off demons, and was occasionally used as an offering to a god. The first napkin worn by a virgin was thought to be a cure for the plague
- A girl’s first menstrual period is called a menarche (from the Greek word men = month + arkhe = beginning). After the menarche, ovulation does not usually occur with menstruation for approximately the first year to 18 months
If you missed the question click The wedding mistake
Do not Do not forget to like our page on facebook,tell your pharmacist friends about us and Follow on twitter @futurerxdream
Join us every Monday for can you deliver series,and Friday Join us every Monday for can you deliver series,and Friday through Saturdays for here comes the answer series,we expect your replies to the questions and your criticisms to our answers.
If you have any experience as a pharmacist, a medical doctor,a nurse, scientist,physiotherapist etc that you think will help improve learning ,you can email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for publication
For more, click HERE and also martindale. 36th editionpage 2120-9