There is now considerable interest in dietary supplements and vitamin,therefore increasing numbers of people
are using them. Individuals buy supplements for many different reasons, which may include the following:
- As an insurance policy, to supplement what an individual may consider to be a poor diet
(e.g. no time or inclination to eat regular meals).
- To improve overall health and fitness.
- To prolong vitality and delay the onset of age-associated problems
I had the course to dispense this vitamin supplement to three different individuals with different medical conditions
- The first was a primigravida with vomiting of morning sickness.
- The second, a non-gravid on OCT.
- The third was an epileptic patient who often goes into status epilepticus.
What is this super vitamin? And I heard it has other uses. Can we know them?
Join us every Monday to Tuesday for can you deliver series,and Friday through Saturdays for here comes the answer series,we expect your replies to the questions and your criticisms to our answers.
If you have any experience as a pharmacist, a medical doctor,a nurse, scientist,physiotherapist etc that you think will help improve learning ,you can email them to us at email@example.com for publication.
Do not forget to like our page on facebook, tell your pharmacist friends about us and Follow us on twitter @futurerxdream , you can also join our bbm channel @C002D3B6D